- Membership of the Fellowship shall be open to Pentecostal churches and organisations, in Nigeria,who subscribe to the Statement of Faith, Foundational Principles, and the Aims and Objectives as set forth in this Constitution.
- Admission to Membership of the Fellowship
- Membership of the Fellowship shall consist of the Founding members of the Fellowship whose names appear in the Schedule to this Constitution and such other Pentecostal Churches or organizations as may be admitted.
- Pentecostal Churches and organizations which, desire membership of the Fellowship may apply in writing to the National Executive Council through the President.
- The National Executive Council by itself or by a committee established for that purpose shall investigate each applicant and make appropriate recommendation on such application to the National Executive Council which may approve admission into membership of the Fellowship.
- Approval for membership by the National Executive Council shall be by simple majority.
- Removal of Members from the Fellowship
- A member may be removed, where, (in the opinion of the National Executive Council acting upon the advice of a Disciplinary Committee set up under this Constitution and), such member has exhibited an inability or unwillingness to be governed by the Articles of Faith, aims and objectives of the Fellowship.
A member who does not pay its annual dues for a year shall be suspended from the Fellowship
A member who does not pay its annual dues for two consecutive years shall cease to be a member of the Fellowship.
A member who has renounced or demonstrated that it is no longer committed to the aims and objectives of the Fellowship shall cease to be a member upon a resolution of two-thirds of the National Executive Council made and delivered to the National President or upon the resolution of the National Executive Council.