- The sanctity of marriage between believers, that marriage is between a man and a woman only and the policy of one man, one wife. –1stTimothy 3.
- Brotherly tolerance of one another, and making reconciliation rather than resort to secular law courts as in 1stCorinthian 6.
- Tolerance of all religious faiths regardless of creed or denominations.
- In essentials, unity; in non-essentials liberty and in all things; charity.
- There should be no wrongful interference with the work of another minister in another Church.
- Ministerial relationship should be based on forthrightness, mutual love and respect for each member organisation.
- Ministers and leaders of the Fellowship should maintain neutrality if factions evolve in any member organisation.